Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Grandma Bonnie's 80th

 My Dads Mom, Bonnie Nelson just turned 80. My Aunt Jolene had a Birthday party for her at her home in Panguitch. 
 My Grandma Bonnie is an amazing woman. She looked so great.
                                             Cousin, Lance Miller and Uncle Jimmy Miller
                                                 The beautiful Nelson girls. (Lauren included)

   Isaac and Jackson had so much fun just playing and playing and playing. There were lots of cousins, a big nice yard and beautiful weather.
 Uncle Dustin and Anna
 I just love my Uncle Clint - nicest man ever. He was in charge of the pinata.
                                    They started from youngest to oldest. Jackson went up and put the bat in his hand but then he got to shy to actually take a whack at it.
I had a hard time getting Isaac up there, but once he took the first whack he didn't want to stop - he got a few pieces of candy out of it.

1 comment:

  1. So I just went through all of your posts from the Reunion to present. Your boys and girl are so lucky to have such a fun momma like you! The places you take them amaze me and what great memories they will have! I think we should definitely go camping...it looks beautiful and fun at that park...I am ready to go! I am so grateful to have you as a friend and that my children have such good friends to grow up with and play with!

    ReplyDelete