Monday, July 4, 2011

Anna Isabel Turns 1

 We were at the Whitney Family Reunion on Anna's birthday, June 24th. So in the evening when everyone was gathered round, I put her in her walker and gave her a cupcake and we all sang Happy Birthday to her. I just can't believe my little baby girl is one. I guess I was kinda hoping she would stay my little baby forever.
 At first she wasn't quite sure what to do with the cup cake but she figured it right out and loved it!
 The boys had helped me ice the cupcakes and put pink sprinkles on them. Acutally my Uncle Dennis and Dad helped too - I should've gotten a picture of that.
 She is such a happy sweet girl - always smiling.  Such a cute little mess.
 Just shoving it in her mouth.
 Then she decided she wanted to share it with me.
 Here mom, take a bite!
 My good helper.
 My little monster.
 My sweetie.
 She decided to start playing peekaboo with her chocolatey gooey mess.
Time to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment