Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yeah!!

My dreams have come true!! I am not kidding.  The whole reason I started a blog was in hopes that I could make a book out of it and never have to scrap book again.  My friend Wendy had shown me her Blurb Blog Book and thats what got me going.  But when I tried to do it, it was way too much work or i'm just not smart enough - i figured I may as well be scrapbooking as doing that.  So I just kept blogging and hoping that I would eventually find the technology that would solve all my problems.  The other day there was a little ad on my blog and I went to it and LITERALLY clicked one button and viola my book was complete.  I really should have done some editing and fixed some things but I am perfectly fine with mediocrity.  Now I am going to put all the pictures that I would normally want scrapbooked (which never happens) on my blog and make a book at least once a year or so.  I am just so happy about it!

2 comments:

  1. Which link was it? I need to make a book too! And, did it cost a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all these posts! Your little boys are so handsome! I want to make a book too. . . maybe in a year or so. . . Will you show me where too?

    ReplyDelete