Saturday, March 13, 2010

10 Years!!!!!

We can not believe that we just had our 10 year anniversary on March 4th!! So crazy. Brian was very sweet and surprised me with flowers, they were beautiful but hopefully he will only do that every 10 years.
Normally we don't do much for our anniversaries but we both wanted to do something fun for our 10 year.  Actually our original plan was to go to North Carolina this summer to visit where we first fell in love and lived for over a year. But now we will be having a baby this summer instead.  So the next best thing would be to go camping. 
We just took the boys with us, we knew they would love it too.
It was a bit cold and windy but we borrowed a friends camp trailer and that made the nights much more comfortable.
We just camped out at Whitney Pockets, since it would be too cold much more north.
I loved coming to this dam when I was little so Isaac and I rode the rhino over and played for a while.  I still think it is so neat.
Cool dudes.
We had so much fun.  We were going to stay from Friday morning till Sunday evening but Kristi and I were asked to play at Kevin Jones funeral so we decided to leave Thursay night after work (didn't get there till 10 pm) and then came home Saturday morning.
Isaac's favorite part was the campfire.  He loved roasting hotdogs and marshmellos.
I wish I would have gotten a picture of our naptime.  We went for a long 2 hour rhino ride and Isaac fell asleep in the back and Jackson slept on my lap.  It was a beautiful sunshiny day.  Oh how I love the desert.   You can see a tiny sliver of  Lake Mead in this picture.

1 comment: