Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Boys - Not So Happy Mom

Brian called me on his way home from Lins the other day and said he and Isaac had a surprise.  When they got home I was not very pleasantly surprised.  They got a  8 week old Yellow Lab puppy that was being given away.  It's not so much that I don't like dogs as it is I don't like dogs in my house and Brian and I have VERY differing oppinions on that.  But he promised that we could keep it outside and how could I say "get rid of it" after Isaac and Jackson were so happy to have it.  I don't know we'll see how long it lasts.
They both love to play with her.  Isaac has been doing very good at feeding her him self and doing what needs to be done.
Brian wanted to name her Texas but Isaac didn't like that and he asked me what I thought the name should be and I said umm how about Sheila.  After that he didn't like any name but Sheila - so Sheila it is.
I will admit she is cute - but i don't have to admit that I like her.

4 comments:

  1. oh how could you NOT like a face like that! What a beautiful puppy for the boys. You know, ...and puppy dog tails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cu-ute! I want a dog in the new house, but definitely not a puppy. Annnnnnd my Mom's name is Sheila. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so cute....Labs are good dogs, although jeff and I bought a puppy not to long ago and I am with you with the no dogs in the house thing but I thought I would give it a try, three weeks later I sold it! so good luck!

    ReplyDelete