Thursday, August 20, 2015

Oak Grove

Isaac, Anna and Jackson were gone with their Dad this week and these guys were going to be gone with their Mom on the weekend so I decided to do a separate camping trip with then. I took Javen, Bailee and Gage (Kaden and Randy were working) to my favorite spot, Oak Grove Campground. 
 We made Tin Can dinners when we got there and set up camp. 

 I showed them the pretty gazebo that the CCC's built. 

 They each wanted their own photo shoot at it. 





 It's such a beautiful magical place and we were the ONLY ones up there. 
 We hiked and hiked the pretty trails. 





 Gage is a sweetie and gives me flowers. 



 When night came we lit the lantern, built a fire and made smores. 
 Javen kept us entertained with all his deep questions. 
The smores were delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment