Sunday, November 24, 2013

Family Pictures

I try to do our family pictures every November. Aunt Lauren is SO SO nice to do them for us! We struggled a bit this year to get a good one but these are a few of the ones we liked. 
 I thought the wall up at the dam would be a nice background. 
 The kids either wouldn't smile at all or were just plain silly!


 The boys both cooperated pretty well and I loved this one of them. Anna just DID NOT want to get in it!
 We experimented with some other things to try and get some smiles.  


 Then we gave it one more shot in Mom and Dads back yard. They haven't said anything yet about smashing up their vinka plants (they weren't home) but I thought the background on these were amazing. Plus Aunt Lauren is a GREAT editor. 

 Isaac is the only one who would just do whatever we told him to - the benefits of age I guess. So he and I took one. 
 Thankfully we got one adorable one of each of them!

Thanks Aunt Lauren!!

1 comment: