Monday, February 20, 2012

Picnic at the Game Farm

Last Saturday my kids and I, my brothers family and Josh and Wendy's family went on a picnic down at the game farm below Overton.  It was such a beautiful day. How amazing to have such warm sunshiny days in February.
 Wendy setting up while Josh watches.
 The kids had so much fun.
 Anna and Tenley took over little Lukes tractor - poor boy.
 You can see a tiny part of Estefan behind the tree, swinging on the rope swing.

 Josh and Dustin cuttin up potatoes.
 This is my rental car. I'm not sure what Anna is doing but sure cute girls.
 The big boys had a great time playing in the bushes and running around. The smell of those bushes remind me so much of growing up making forts up at the dam.
Jackson on the rope swing.
He is getting so big.
 Allie swinging.
My Annabel
 What a fun day.


No comments:

Post a Comment