Sunday, February 5, 2012

Art of Divergence Photography

My cousin Amy Tanner does photography, "Art of Divergence Photography". She just sent us some pictures that she took of our familes preformance. I think she is very talented.
 Grandma Whitney and Aunt Judy Tanner on the piano.
 I LOVE this picutre of my Grandmas hands. Those hands have played a lot of piano.
 Great picutre of my nieces Allie and Elise
 I think this is beautiful of my Moms harpsichord and recorder.
 During rehersal - the 8 hand quartet.
 Warmning up before preformance
 Cool picutre of the bass.
 I LOVE this picutre of Jackson and James!
 Rehersal
 Wonderful Grandma
 Aunt Judy
 Dad and Dus
Country roads with all the fam.
 Praludium and Allegro solo
Rehersal


 Estefan with the auto harp.
 My Mom and I. So lucky to always have had a wonderful accompanist whenever I need one.
 Marky the "big cowboy" on the ukulele. Too cute.
 Me....feelin it.
 Me being happy I didn't fall off the stage or something.
 Mom and her mandolin. She's amazing.
 Love my brother.


2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful. YOU are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post! It brings back so many memories of choir, piano lessons, your family. The pictures are beautiful and so are you.;)

    ReplyDelete