Monday, November 14, 2011

Everyday Things

The whole reason I do a blog is so once a year I can have it printed into a book and no more scrapbooking for me. It's wonderful. So I try to put everyday things in it also, so I can always remember my fun days with my little kids.

 Eating suckers on the treadmill.
 Anna loves to walk around the house and try on everyones shoes.
 Jackson has been loving play dough and painting lately.
 Isaac likes to make big tracks for his Thomas the Train.
 Everyday Anna says "bi, bi" and that means she wants to practice the violin.
 Taking a bow.
 The boys like to climb up in the oleander trees and make monkey sounds.

Sometimes Jackson will sit down on the chair to drink his juice and say Isaac do you want to sit by me?and sometimes Isaac does. (When they are being nice to each other)

The rest of the pictures are Isaac's photography, he loves to take pictures.

 Occasionally I will let the boys drink a little bit of orange soda. Not too often but they LOVE it. Isaac loves it enough he wanted to take a picture of it.
 We went for a rhino ride and had a snack up at the dam - Isaac loved taking pictures of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment