Monday, November 28, 2011

A Bunny Named Camel Hill

We finally got a new bunny. I have no idea how it popped into his head but when I said, "what do you want to name it?" Isaac said, "Camel Hill!" and Jackson said, "Ya, Camel Hill!". So Camel hill it is. (Camel hill is a hill behind my Grandma and Grandpa Whitney's house that we play on sometimes)
Cutest little bunny. I wanted a lop but the closest I could get was one with one pointy ear and one floppy ear. Hopefully he wont grow out of it. Look at those big feet!
Jackson sitting on mommys lap and the bunny sitting on his lap.
Funny Bunny.

2 comments:

  1. Josh says that's awesome that Isaac named it Camel hill. He loves it. Thanks for letting us babysit your bunny for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed following your blog. Your kids are so funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete