Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend at the Cabin

 We were actually supposed to go camping with the Dalleys but last minute Elise got sick so me and the kids headed up to Cannonville. My Mom and Dad were already up there and my cousins Bryce and Emily were going up too.
 My little cousin Torry Nelson that lives in Cannonville came up and played with Isaac a lot. They worked on this fort and had so much fun playing in it.

 Little Anna loved playing on the deck.
 Isaac loves playing with my camera and taking pictures of himself.
 My Dad and Torry
 Just leaving the Cannonville park.
 Me, my Dad, Torry, Isaac, Jackson and Anna decided to hike to the top of red rock.
 Our goal is that flag up there.
 We also decided that next time you have to be 5 or older to go.

 We made it! My dad Isaac and Jackson.
 I couldn't believe this turned out. I just held the camera backwards up over my head and took it of Anna on my back. I just realized she is sucking her thumb. Silly girl.
 Cannonville red rock is an amazing place I just love it.
 Hiking back down. The kids did good. It's quite the rock climb.
 My Dad is crazy. We were heading out to Sheep Creek (pronounced Crick) Dam to slide down it (which we sometimes do in an ice chest) and he decided to stop and see if the ice chest would roll down a steep hill with him in it. It wouldn't.
 Sheep Creek Dam
 It was such a beautiful evening.
 The kids had the best time playing here.
 Jackson and "Grandpa Jack" are such pals.

 Grandpa and Anna
 She laughed and laughed sliding down. She loved it.
 Jackson and Isaac racing down.
 Grandma is so fun, she wanted to ride with the kids in the back. Anna in the window.
 It was such a beautiful sunset.
 Isaac and Torry have so much fun playing together.
I didn't get my camera till right when they were done but the boys loved helping Grandpa smooth out the driveway with his homemade land plane.

1 comment: