Monday, September 5, 2011

Bryce Canyon

 Monday morning of our Labor Day trip I decided to take the kids to Bryce Canyon before heading home. I put Anna in the backpack - she quite likes it.
 Jackson loves to climb on things.

 They liked looking of the points. This is Sunset Point.
 When we looked down at the Navajo Loop Trail they said they really wanted to hike it.  It's 1.5 miles and very very steep down and up. I told them we could hike a little because I knew I would end up carrying Jackson along with Anna.
 Heading down.
 Navajo Loop sign.
 Still going down. Isaac is up ahead - Jackson is still hiking good.
 A neat little window to look through.
 Isaac took our picture.
 I told Isaac he could hike a ways down by himself. You can see him on that switch back.
 We ended up hiking down with him though anyway and I jsut carried Jackson back up. A nice passer by took our picture.
 Back up at the top.
 I figured out how to use the timer on the camera.
 A fun time.

Then we started our long drive home. Isaac loves to take pictures out the window so here is one of them he took of the cows.

No comments:

Post a Comment