Saturday, March 12, 2011

Picnic at Camel Hill

Me and the kids went for a picnic on the rhino today.  We went to camel hill by Grandma and Grandpa Whitney's house, so of course we had to sit on the tractor.

 The weather has been absolutely beautiful.

 Our cousin Missy saw us and came over to play with us.


Isaac took a picture of me and Anna.

I think one of the best things about being a mom is now I get to do all the fun things again that I loved to do as a kid.

Playing in Grandpa's irrigation ditch.

Jackson will be 2 next month.  He's getting so big.


Isaac is 4.  What a good boy he is.

We hiked over camel hill. They are good hikers.  Jackson would sit down on all the down hills and say weee and slide all they way down.

I brought our camp chairs and we had a yummy picnic.

Little Anna is 8 months now.  She loves being outside too.

Jackson has started climbing up on the top of the rhino like Isaac does. I just know he's going to fall off and break his head. He is such a climber.  I didn't let him do it here.

Jackson taking off to go explore.  Maybe he's going to go see if Grandma and Grandpa are back from their mission yet.  1 more month!

Isaac and Missy racing back to the rhino.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun picnic place. Who would think you could find one that close. Fun times for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so nice down there! I think we'll have to come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing better than Rhino rides, camel hill, picnics and jumping in dithces! My favorite things.
    Aunt Kristi

    ReplyDelete