Friday, March 18, 2011

Disneyland!!

 My Crazy best friend Trisha decided she wanted to take me and my kids to Disneyland.  I would never have taken an 8 month old a 1 year old a 4 year old to Disneyland but she talked me into it. It was definitely an adventure.  We loaded her 3 kids in my 3 kids in her car and headed for California.  We got there Tuesday afternoon and headed to the magical kingdom.
We met Trisha's sister Rose,  her husband Brad and their 4 kids there too.
It worked out good to keep Anna in the front pack and put the boys in the stroller. It was crazy crazy busy.  You could barely walk. I should have taken a picture of the swarms of people. 
I'm sure Jackson wont remember it but he sure loved it.  The first ride we went on was pirates of the Caribbean, Trisha was holding him and he was so excited and loved every second.  Isaac would get a little nervous on the dips where you go fast and get a little wet - actually he would hide his face in my lap but I think he was  just getting used to what it was all about because he loved all the rides after that.

 Isaac got this awesome balloon.  He loved it so much.  Unfortunately it popped on the way home with the elevation changes and scared the heck out of all of us.
 The last time I went to Disney Land was my Senior year of High School.  I have never seen the fireworks show at the castle. This is us waiting for the show to start.  It was so awesome, I loved it and so did the kids.






1 comment:

  1. Wow, What tough people! Kids will never forget that trip with such crazy MOM's! Love you girls!

    ReplyDelete