Monday, June 28, 2010

Bringing Baby Home

It has been a long 9 months of waiting for Isaac.  He has been so excited to have a baby sister and he is being such an amazing brother and helper to her already. This is Annas first kiss from Isaac.
Isaac is always wanting to give her kisses, he just loves her.
This is the reason we don't have any picutres with Jackson and the baby - he doesn't want a whole lot to do with it.  
He does love his juice though!
He would much rather do things like this...eat toys.
Proud boys.
Snuggled together
Too too tired.
Our Anna Isabel.

5 comments:

  1. She's so sweet! Glad we get to see some pictures of her. Isaac is so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are posting already! The pictures of Isaac and Anna snuggled together seriously melt my heart. When can I see her?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful, I cant wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute pictures! I was amazed that you had already posted on your blog...you've got it together! She is so cute and I feel so bad that we haven't done anything to help out. please let me know if you need anything! I want to come see her, but I want it to be good for you guys, so let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful! Congratulations you two! I hope your feeling well and the boys are taking good care of they're girls. :)

    ReplyDelete