Monday, June 28, 2010

Anna Isabel Greig

Brian's classic picutre, we have one just like this for every baby born. Yes, he takes it of himself.
He just loves the outfit.
This is the last picture of me pregnant. This is at 5:30 am, getting all hooked up to IV's etc. before surgery.
She is here!  Anna Isabel was born at 8:13 am on June 24th, 2010.  She weighed 7 pounds 5 ounces.
Mommy's first time seeing baby Anna.
Daddy always gets to go clean them up and take care of them, he does a good job.
Sucking on her finger.
She is so tiny and precious.
I am always so drugged afterward that I am scared I will drop the baby.  Right here I am in and out of drug induced sleep and am holding on tight to baby Anna.
Aunt Marie (my Dads sister) and her husband Kim came to the hospital on Thursday to see us. We were so happy they came, it was so nice of them.
My sister Kristi came to the hospital on Friday.  She is so wonderful and has done so much for us, I really don't know what we would do with out her.  Anna is lucky to have such an amazing Aunt.
  Finally Saturday morning we were released and headed for home.  She looks so teeny tiny in this car seat.  We really like Spring Valley Hospital and feel like everything went really well this time.  We are excited to have a little baby girl in our family.  Brian hardly ever put her down for the whole 48 hours we were in the hospital.  He definitely has  a different glow about him that I guess only a baby girl can give a Daddy.  She is such a good baby, so sweet and precious, we just love her.

3 comments:

  1. I just cannot WAIT to meet her! She is beautiful and I'm glad you are doing well. If you need ANYTHING-- ask!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Anna just like her beautiful Mother Jill Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we love our Baby Anna, she is so precious and sweet. We are so blessed that all went well!!
    KLND

    ReplyDelete