Monday, December 7, 2009

Halloween


I have been doing horrible at updating my blog and I wanted to do so good while my Mom and Dad are on their mission so they can see whats going on - so I am going to do better. A bunch of these I am just catching up on and lots are so the Oregon family can see what been going on too.
 
We had our Halloween in Cannonville, UT. It was our last big family party before my parents left on their mission. I made pumpkin costumes for Jackson, James, Emma and a surprise one for my Dad.
 

I don't know if we ever got a picture of all the pumpkins together at the same time, but here is Dad, James and Jackson.  My Dad was a great sport about wearing his pumpkin costume. It was hilarious. 


Isaac was a pirate.  They kids loved riding the 4-wheelers and rhinos while we were up there even though it was so cold.


We also did our annual pinata.  This is Isaac taking a whack at it.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment