Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Girls Trip to Zions


Kristi, Lauren and I took my Mom to Zions, her favorite place,  for her birthday.


We hiked to the Emerald Pools - with several detours and some circles.


Total I would say we hiked about 4 miles in the heat up hill both ways.  Kristi took Emma Lynn, her 7 week old baby.  They really slowed us down.......only because every person who passed by (it was really busy) had to stop and look at the baby and tell Kristi how crazy she is.  She is amazing!! As you can see she can out hike us all.


Emma did great - she just slept the whole time.  She is an adventurer just like her momma.


It was absolutely beautiful.


Mothers and Daughters. 3 generations.
 
This is how you drink water from a camel back if the other person has a cold sore. There's your tutorial. 


Beautiful tough girls.


This was sitting under a little water fall, it was an awesome trail.


We made it!  If you look close you can see Lauren with her arms out in celebration.


Kristi recapping the whole adventure.

5 comments:

  1. looks like you gals had a great time and it is so beautiful...i really need to go! so i am adding your blog to my list...for some reason i have never gotten your address...good thing you left me a comment! Anyhow, it was fun to see all your pictures from Oregon! Had fun at the park today...lets do it again sometime! Finally some nice cool weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I'm gonna steal these pics mmmmk! Thanks :)
    I had fun. Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blast! Kristi is amazing and Emma is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the crazy fun time with my favorite crazy fun people.
    Love,
    Kristi Lynn!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JILL! Now there is nowhere you are safe from me :) Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete