Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ward Christmas Program

This year the primary was in charge of the ward Christmas program. We did a little Nativity scene and sang lots of songs. All the boys were supposed to be shepherds and the girls angels. While I was dressing up the boys Anna said she wanted to be a shepherd too. She is still in nursery so she didn't have to be anything but I dressed her up as a "shepherd" anyway - with a pretty silver halo in her hair. 

 Jackson said "i'm not wearing that shepherd thing on my head i'll wear my own hat." So he did! 
 I was in charge of leading all the music (which is what most of the program was) so I just tried to get a few shots in here and there between songs. Anna was my little angel and just kind of hung on my arm the whole time and helped me lead. The boys did a great job and I was very proud of them. 

 Afterwards they gave us all hot chocolate and donuts!
 The kids started running around and just when I was about to tell them to stop, Sis. Brady joined them! She's gotta be the sweetest, funnest lady ever!

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment