Monday, March 25, 2013

Out in the Hills

My original plan was to go to Cannonville for a few days during Spring Break with the kids but that fell through. Then I decided to go to Valley of Fire to camp, the kids love to climb on the rocks but when we got there it was totally full. I don't know what I was thinking - of course it would be full on Spring Break, there were people everywhere. So we drove back to Grandmas house and loaded all our stuff on the Rhino and Wheeler and headed out in the hills. 
 It turned out to be a great little camping trip. 
 The kids ran around.
 Popped bottle stoppers. (a cool plant)
 The boys built a great fire ring and helped me build a fire.

 Anna setting up the tent.
 Jackson roasting a hot dog.
 The kids love playing baseball. Especially Isaac, it's his favorite.
Grandma is such a good sport and loves to go camping too.

1 comment: