Sunday, August 12, 2012

Birthday Fun at Jumpin' Jacks!

I asked Isaac what he wanted to do for his birthday this year and he said, "Jumpin' Jacks!" That's what we did last year for his birthday and I think he really likes tradition. So august 9th the day before Jackson and Emmas birthday we loaded up and went to St. George to Jumpin' Jacks. Aunt Lauren and her kids, Emily and Dillon, Aunt Kristi and her kids, Grandma,  and me and my kids all went. 
 I can't believe he is six years old now! He runs around with the big cousins and I hardly get any pictures of them because they are too fast!
 Anna and Jackson liked it a lot more this year, last year they were both so little. 
 Emma Lynn and Annabel. Anna is always making funny faces.

 The slides are soooo tall it kind of scares me to go down them. Jackson just loved them and went down over and over.








 Aunt Lauren taking a picture.

 A ton of my pictures came out blurry but this is the only one I got of the group.

 Climbing the wall.
 Taking a break.
 They run and run and jump and jump and get so tired and sweaty!

 Thank goodness for Grandmas to watch the babies.


 Too fun.
 Just like last year we all went over to the park afterwards and had a fun picnic. 
Good birthday fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment