Sunday, June 17, 2012

Camping at Valley of Fire

This was a while back but I haven't scrapbooked it yet (this is my scrapbook). I think it was the end of April  my kids and I went out to Valley of Fire to camp over night. Josh and Wendy Jensen came out that evening for hot dogs and Ty and Tag stayed the night with us. Wendy came back the next morning and we hiked all over the rocks. My Mom came that morning too and hiked with us. The kids had so much fun. 

 It was kind of weird - the boys were all wearing blue shirts. They loved finding these little cubbies to play in.
 Got the tent set up.
 Anna and Tenley were pretty good hikers too!
 Anna just wanted to go higher and higher.
 Roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. 
 Anna was not to happy about Isaac trying to make her hold still for a picture. We are way up on high here on top of some tall rocks. Isaac and Jackson are both great climbers.
 Trying to settle down and get ready for bed. That tent is awesome we had me and 5 kids all lined up.
 The next morning when Wendy got there. She is too fun.
 Even some of the neighboring camping kids came to hike with us.
 Such a fun Grandma - she is playing peekaboo with Anna through the tunnels in the rocks.
 My handsome Jacks

 It's hard to get pictures of Isaac because he and Ty always take off on their adventures!
 Then went hiked up all the steps to Atlatl  rock and looked at the Indian writings. 

1 comment:

  1. It was May 4-5. I remember because it was May Day dance and we couldn't come. Looks fun!
    K

    ReplyDelete