Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve Progressive Dinner

For as long as I can remember, the Whitney family has always done a progressive dinner on Christmas Eve. This year we all decided the family was getting too big so we just had it with the Nelsons this year. It was supposed to go from my house, to my Moms, to Kristi's and then Dustins. But since Anna and Jackson were so sick and contagious, I just sent Isaac and stayed home with the little ones. When they all got to Kristi's house my Mom decided to come over wtih Anna and Jackson for a while so I could go. So I got some pictures of Christmas Eve over to Kristi's.
 Uncle Dustin, Allie, Elise and James.
 We also invited my friend Wendy Jensen and her family to come. I'm sure glad we did becuase her husband  ended up having to work Christmas Eve.
 My Dad enjoying dinner
 Cute girls.
 The big boys...and Luke.
 I love that it's nice enough weather here for the kids to run around outside on Christmas Eve. I loved that when I was a kid.

 Aunt Kristi and Emma Lynn
High five from Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment