Friday, October 28, 2011

A Week of Fun

 Aunt Karissa and her sister Courtney and my Neice and Nephew came to visit us from Oregon.
 We had a fun filled week with 5 little ones.
 My Nephew Weston is 3, the boys had so much fun playing together.
 My Neice Jenna Joe is 1. Just 3 months older than Anna.  She is the cutest little thing - she just makes me smile.
 Anna and Jenna Joe

 They all love reading books. We read lots of books before bed.
 One of the favorites is the "The Little Enging that Could", we all love to say, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can......".
 We couldn't all fit in my car together but we all walked to the park several times. The kids love to go to the skate park and run on everything.




 And jump.
 We also had lots of fun playing in the dirt. The weather was beautiful and what more do you need to keep kids happy than a pile of dirt.
 Little Jenna Joe's bed was in the closet.
 She didn't seem to mind at all, she slept great.
 Or maybe she would sleep great anywhere!
 Aunt Karissa is always giving the kids fun things. Here are their ring pops.

 Jenna Joe is a crack up. Cutest thing you ever saw.
 Anna wasn't always sure what to think about not being the only little girl around to get the attention but over all she did good.
 All the flowers in the yard are in bloom.
 Isaac loves to pick me roses. He's such a good boy.
Jackson's my good boy too.
We were so glad Aunt Karissa and the kids would come visit us.

1 comment: