Thursday, August 4, 2011

Not Ready to Go Home

 Driving home from Brian Head the kids and I decided we just weren't ready to go home yet. I had my tent in my trunk so I decided to stay a night at Oak Grove Campground. It is such a beautiful place and we were the only ones in the campground. We had so much fun playing outside.
 There is a gigantic rock right in our camp that the boys had fun playing cars on.

 Our camp.
 Isaac
 Jacks
 Our last camping trip a few weeks ago Anna wasn't walking yet. It was a little nicer this time now that she can walk. Still a bit wobbly though.
 Crazy little girl is sure starting to show her personality. She is always making me laugh and I think she will be at least as stubborn as her brothers.
 Jackson is a good little hiker. He is very independant and has to do everything himself.


 Always ready for a milk or juice break.
Isaac's favorite part about this campground is all the lizards. He loves to lizard hunt and he spends hours in search of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment