Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Jackson and His Violin

 In the mornings I like to practice the piano. Almost everytime Jackson will go get his violin and say he wants to practice. I just love it.  Right here he is doing such a great rest position - and he just does it! I think its from watching me teach my students.
 I play twinkle twinkle on the piano and he plays along. Just random notes of course but I'm not ready to MAKE him do anything (and make him hate it) so he just plays.
 Look at Anna in the background. She is a breakfast mess.
For some reason the flash didn't go off for this picture and it's too bad because he does such a great bow. Sometimes he actually falls over on his head but usually he does it just right. Of course he always get a piece of candy afterwards and I'm sure that's huge motivating factor for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment