Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cabin

We decided that fair weekend instead of fighting bad weather here we would go to the cabin and have some real weather in Cannonville Utah.

We love going there and I don't think I have gone up for over a year. So crazy. As you can see Jackson loved his new red tractor.
Unfortunately there isn't a lot of picture taking time with 3 little ones to chase after. Actually i'm just really bad a remembering to do it. We went up Thursday morning and got home Sunday afternoon. Saturday night we stayed in Parowan with my cousin SheriDawn's family and went to church with them Sunday morning.
Saturday morning we woke up to 6 inches of snow blanketing the ground. The boys had a great time eating it. We went to Bryce Canyon and looked off some cold beautiful points too.
The drive through Red Canyon was so beautiful I had to stop and take a picture.
Which reminded me that I had hardly taken any pictures the whole trip so I handed the camera back to Isaac and told him to take some pictures.
After I took this one.
He loves taking pictures and I thought he did pretty good. We had a fun trip.

2 comments:

  1. We're so glad that you came and stayed with us! Jackson left his red tractor. I will send it home with my mom next time I see her. Tracen wants to know when "my frens" are coming back to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaac is a natural with the camera!

    ReplyDelete