Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Malls and Parks

So I'm thinking that this is what city kids do.  Go to play places in the malls and all the parks around the city.  We had a great time, the kids loved it.
Dad is such a good sport. I didn't get a picture of him taking the kids on the little train that goes through the mall - I was shopping.
Watching the penny going down down down - "like a toilet" Isaac said.
This is one of the awesome parks we went to.  There were so many cool parks.  This one my Dad and I found as we were driving around while my mom was at a choir practice.   Just before I saw it Dad almost killed us all when he almost ran into another car.  I gasped as loudly when I saw this park and I think it almost caused Dad to get into another accident.
We took the bikes a lot too. There are lots of paths to ride on. Isaac had a great time riding bikes with Grandpa.

1 comment: