Saturday, April 24, 2010

Jumpback

Me, Isaac, Jackson and the puppy went up on Jumpback in the rhino today.  It was such a beautiful day you can see a tiny bit of the blue blue resivoir in the background.
It was so fun to run and play in the sand with our shoes off.
The sand was actually a little hot on our feet but if you kept moving it was good.
Isaac was making different prints in the sand.
Jackson mostly hung out in the rhino -  because he loves to drive it and because he just wants to eat the sand if I put him down.  I know that hat is ridiculous but it is the only one with a strap on it to keep him from pulling it off!
Sheila trying to learn how to go down steep hills in the sand.
 Isaac and Sheila wrestled in the sand for a long time.
Fun, fun, fun!


6 comments:

  1. That looks like a little slice of heaven. Those boys sure love that puppy dog. Thanks for being such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cool thing is that even if Jackson fell it would be a soft landing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to feel that warm sand on my cold toes!! Can I go next time??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that my boys don't know about all the fun you have with your boys! It looks like you guys had a great time! I need to do creative things like that, but I just never think of them! I guess that in one advantage of growing up here...knowing where all the fun things are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See-- his mom is a CRAZY driver! he,he
    Aunt Kristi

    ReplyDelete